Free Guide Service
- Tours of palace are given b professional guides, An hour to discover the Palace’s Highlights.
- Available in English, Japanese, Chinese.
- No tours in foreign languages on National Holidays.
- The tour may be canceled due to unavoidable circumstances.
- The 1-hour tour starts in front of the General Information Board.
Contact 82-2-771-9951, press 9 Select 1 for English
- Booking required/ Foreigners only/ Only permitted to enter with a local guide
- Please sign up a name on the waiting list at the entrance of the museum(1F) for the scheduled tour. It is on a first-come-first served basis.
- Only a guided tour which takes about 40~45 minutes, is available. (70 minutes 9:30AM, 4:30PM)
- You must move together as a tour group, following the instructions of the guide.
- Audio guides in English, Chinese and Japanese will be available at the entrance of the information desk in Seokjojeon hall.
- You can be asked to submit the ID card if necessary.
※ Korean companions for a foreigner are limited to maximum 2 persons. But it is only for the English tour.
- English tour: 11:40, 14:40
Maximum 20 persons per tour/ Foreigners only
- Korean tour: At the scheduled time
Maximum 5 persons per tour/ Foreigners and senior citizens over 65 only
- Tuesday, Holiday 9:30AM(75min), 11:00AM, 1:00PM, 3:00PM, 4:30PM(75min)
- Wednesday ~ Friday : 9:30AM(75min), 10:30AM, 11:00AM, 11:30AM, 1:00PM, 2:30PM, 4:00PM, 4:30PM(75min)
- Saturday ~ Sunday : 9:30AM(75min), 10:30AM, 11:00AM, 11:30AM, 1:00PM, 1:30PM, 2:00PM, 2:30PM, 3:00PM, 3:30PM, 4:30PM(75min)